Saturday, March 29, 2014

opinions

opinions make or break us.

my opinions are not like most. they are my own and they are not based on many world problems. I do not care about politics, I do not know enough about them to have an intelligent conversation about them. I do not care about presidential elections, town meetings or land disputes.

I have opinions about family, how they work, how dynamics work and how children act toward their parents.

Background about me. I was adopted, shit happened, whatever. I am not afraid to fight with my mother, maybe because I have an ego, maybe cause I am a bitch. I don't know many other people who fight with their mothers the way I do.

I am not afraid to tell her that something she wants to do is wrong or bad for her. I am not afraid to tell her that my life is going to change if she does something. I am also not afraid to tell her 'it's not my problem'.

Other people are. Again, it may be because I am a bitch, not sure. It just irritates me when things happen in families and I have an opinion but my opinion doesn't matter. So whatever, blogging on here instead.

RAWR. End of rant. xD

Other than that NH is FINALLY warming up! It is like 45 degrees, which sounds fricken cold, but it NH that is amazingly warm. Like light sweatshirt weather.

=]

Sooooo nice. I will try to contain my ranting and get back to my writing, since i just started a new story. I probably shouldn't have but oh well, I have like four other ones that need to be finished.

So ta-ta-for-now,
Clementine.

No comments:

Post a Comment