Friday, April 4, 2014

the used

Ahhhh!
Been so stressed lately. Why didn't anyone tell me that buying a house is a pain in the ass?

Between packing, in the process of buying a house and work I haven't had much time to do anything else.

Lauren Mechelle and I have been working on book no. 4 of the Timeless Series! Super stoked about that. I have been working on book no. 2 of The Tainted, but it is progressing slower.

A new bookstore opened in town and they have a feature of local authors. Hopefully I can talk to them and get my book in there. I would need to get a few copies though, as most of it is online.

I also decided that I need to open my book sources. I now have three zombie books in the process, a wolf one and a vampire one. I am debating looking through other supernatural phenomenons, now I just need to figure out what!

So hopefully I can get more writing in and stop being so busy and stressed!

Oh, and my favorite band, The Used, just came out with a new album and I am even more in love than the other albums.

-Clementine

No comments:

Post a Comment